Friday, August 21, 2015

August Main Kit Inspiration and Tips by Jodi Wilton

Design Team member Jodi Wilton is featuring our August Main Kit today with some fabulous ideas for how to use the kit supplies!

--------------------

Hi everyone! Jodi here today to share with some cool ideas, on how to use the embellishments in your AUGUST MAIN KIT!  Are you loving the kit as much as I did?! The papers and embellishments were so much fun to work with! I especially loved the INSTA-kit from Pink Paislee! There were so many cool possibilities that you could use them for! Here are some ideas:


On this layout I actually used them in a few ways! I added one to frame a photo and the other two, I added the insta frame and chose which insta phrase to add! I added some other embellishments (and letter stickers) from the kit to personalize it, and make it fit with the layout!  Here is a close up:


There were some smaller sticker frames in the kit too, that I thought would be fun to use to frame some embellishments, like I did here (ice cream)


and here (camera)


Here are some close ups:



Another idea that I had was to make cards from the frames too (but I ran out of time!)... I would love to see how you used the frames in your kit!  Hope you enjoyed my "sharing" today and I hope you are enjoying your AMAZING Kits!

--------------------

Please visit our Design Team Gallery to view more of Jodi’s beautiful work.

Here's the August Main Kit:

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

2 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

I really LOVE your style of scrapping it's so different then my style wish I could scrap like you ❤ BEAUTIFUL work xox Amy

Mycreativescrapbook said...

What a great tutorial