Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Step by Step Layout Tutorial by Angel Rodrigue

Angel Rodrigue is featuring our November Main Kit today with a step by step tutorial!

--------------------

Here below I have done a step by step on the layout titled Favorite Document  using the Main Kit.

I started out with a white card stock as my base. Then layered a piece of paper on the bottom half.


I chose another pattern paper and trim enough to fit on the piece of pattern paper above so that it was peeking out. I took some white card stock and did a trim using a scalloped punch I had in my stash..


 Next I used a strip of the remaining pattern paper and added scallop strips to it as well. I Adhered it to the bottom of the top layer of the pattern paper.


 Next I cut a doily in half from my stash and tucked it under this strip.


 Then I added some of the bits and pieces to make a cluster in the corner and added a title..



Now for the top of the page I added more pieces from the bits and pieces to make another cluster and add the other half of the doily by tucking it behind the envelop and the house.


 Here you see the flower cluster forming..


 Then here I tried to make the cluster match on the other side...


 This is what it looks like without the photo.


 After the photo was added I added more bits and Pieces around the photo did a little journal on one of the pieces and added a lace bow in the corner below.


This was very easy to do and so much fun to play with the bits and pieces in the kit.. I know you will love recreating this and making it your own.. Be Sure to tag me if you use my layout I would love to see how you recreate this.

--------------------

You can see more of Angel's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the November Main Kit:


We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Love this.. excellent layout

janet said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous and very clearly illustrated. Such a lovely, lovely page. Thank for sharing such wonderful work.